Oh hey! I'm Kristin.
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson
haha! have fun at highschool today NERDS. i’m gonna be doing cool ADULT stuff like sleeping WHENEVER i want and CRYING
1. You do not exist for anyone else’s approval. Your existence will be with or without it.
2. Well timed words from a good friend are as sacred as a good night’s sleep. Especially when quality time with friends is overdue.
3. You are made of star stuff; forged iron runs through your veins.
4. Doing what is best for you is enough.
5. Doing what is best for you is enough, no matter what standards of success others hold you to.
6. You are qualified, capable, and strong. Stop telling yourself you aren’t.
7. When in doubt: Sailor Moon.
8. Rule your life with the authority of a queen ruling her country. You have a divine right to rule.
9. Learn. Read. Grow.
10. Do not be so hard on yourself. Be kind, be gentle, but not hard. You will get where you need to be in time.